Incredible opportunity to join a thriving and well-run Training and Research practice located in the Daventry area. Regarded as Outstanding in areas by the CQC, any prospective GP can enjoy working in a patient focused surgery with excellent clinical retention, streamlined workload and support.
Location - Daventry area
Salary - £86,000 - £90,000
The benefits -
- Competitive salary
- Daily coffee break with the other clinicians
- Low consultation numbers
- Minimal home visiting
- Visionary, social and supportive team
- Secretaries and Clinical Pharmacist in place to reduce your admin
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Study leave
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Flexible on the number of sessions
- Specialist interests heavily encouraged
The surgery -
- The practice train GPs, Nurses and Paramedics
- Impressive modern premises and facilities
- Excellent GP team and support structure
- Rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC
- Consistently scores maximum QOF points
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!