Work as a Salaried GP in a highly organised and very well-structured practice in Leyland. With a very experienced practice manager at the helm and a fabulous team of 5 GPs; you would be the 6th. The Salaried GPs at the practice really do have each other's back and ensure everybody is happy and well supported. They also boast an excellent clinical support team including ANP's, Practice nurses and clinical pharmacists plus the extra clinical support offered through their PCN. Home visits for Salaried GPs are almost at zero and are set to improve even further with the forthcoming support of a paramedic. Your clinical day is so structured that you'll know exactly what you're doing from one hour to the next, even on your duty day. The practice encourages the development and support of specialist interests and enables GPs who work more sessions to take a non-clinical session to focus on other areas of the business.
- Salaried GP £90,000.00 -£94,500.00
- MDU fees paid
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC with Outstanding elements
- Well-organised, efficient, and streamlined admin
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Daily schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday and 1 week study leave
- Tier 2 sponsorship available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!