Start enjoy being a GP again by taking back control - using AskMyGP as a way of working you have the control to mould your working day and weeks! At this practice there is complete flexibility on workload and working hours, and with the support of Paramedics who do all home visits, and further support from Physios and Pharmacists.
Salary - £11,000 - £11,500 per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Weston-super-Mare - parking on-site for GP
The surgery -
- AskMyGP practice (https://askmygp.uk/)
- Complete control for the GP - no more receptionists booking in patients for appointments than don't need an appointment
- Start and finish every day with a blank slate
- Excellent patient feedback
- Support of 2 Paramedics, Pharmacists and Physio
- High QOF achieving
- Strong nursing support team
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions with full-time available
- Working with a clinically stimulating patient population
- Very low-visiting
The benefits -
- £11,000 - £11,500 per session per annum
- NHS pension
- BMA contract (i.e. sick pay, maternity pay, continuous service)
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!