Job ID: GP- 090721- 479
A great opportunity to join one of the most respected practices in the area. This has been achieved by the highly skilled, compassionate team in place. They all work towards the practices values; Care, Respect, Integrity. The practice is involved within the local community with excellent patient feedback.
- Low home visit rate (carried out by Paramedics)
- Excellent patient feedback
- CQC Rating - GOOD in all areas
- EMIS clinical system
- Efficient, highly supportive nursing and admin teams
- Start date negotiable
- Flexible sessions (4-8 sessions) and days negotiable
- EMIS Web
- Good premises with parking
- Outside work interests encouraged
- Support for opportunities to develop special interests including becoming a GP trainer
- Additional responsibilities will be negotiated depending on individual interests
Details and Requirements:
Sessions: open for discussion
Salary Range (WTE): £10,000 - £10,500 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + Study Leave + BH
Registration Requirements: Full GMC Registration
Newly Qualified Applicants Welcome
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07929 660834 or alternatively email RichardWestcott@major-recruitment.com – we look forward to working with you.