Salaried GP opportunity with a fantastic practice located in Newcastle, very manageable workload, low visits, up to £10k per session.
Please read on if you are looking for an opportunity to work as a Salaried GP with a modern innovative practice close to the centre of Newcastle. The practice has an excellent team of clinicians in place including GPs, ANPs and Nurse Practitioners. You will benefit from having a very manageable workload with little or no visits each week. You will have opportunity to consult with a variety of patients with some interesting pathology.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days worked
- Manageable workload with little or no visits each week
- Practice list size of approximately 15,000 plus patients
- Modern practice with excellent facilities
- Clinical support team consisting of GPs, ANPs, Nurse Practitioners and Practice Pharmacists
- Friendly and supportive practice
- Emphasis on learning and development
- GMS Contract
- EMIS Web practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £10,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GP's
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs