Fantastic practice offering a Salaried GP role in the Milton Keynes area, with between 4 and 8 sessions available.
**IDEAL FOR NEWLY QUALIFIED GP**
This is a well managed, independent practice offering a traditional structure led by GP Partners. It is the ideal opportunity for a GP of any experience level to join a supportive and inviting team. This is a training practice and you can have access to additional progression opportunities including becoming/joining as a GP Trainer and getting involved in the teaching of medical students.
You will have a mix of face to face and telephone appointments and have an influence in the planning of your sessions. Appointments times are a mix of 10, 15 and 20 minute appointments based on the needs of the patients. This is truly an enviable structure which will benefit you and your patients alike. The practice operates using System One.
The practice itself is a singe site, purpose built premises over one level with parking on site. It is easily accessed by car from Milton Keynes, Bedford and Luton. You are welcome to visit the practice and see the system in action.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions available on Salaried basis
- Mix of telephone and face to face appointments
- Mix of consultation times, 10 minutes, 15 minutes and 20 minutes
- Influence over your session structure
- Opportunity to get involved in further development
- Training practice with option to get involved in GP training
- Traditional Partnership operating from a single site
- Support of a skilled MDT and excellent PCN
- Pharmacy and dispensers on site to absorb the prescription work
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session depending on experience & skills
- Up to £88,000 per annum
- GMS contract
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD
What Happens Next?
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Recent GP experience
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please contact our consultant Louise O'Grady for this role. Louise covers Bedfordshire and can be contacted on 01423 638 287
or emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs