Excellent Salaried GP opportunity to join a friendly and successful practice in High Wycombe. There are a flexible number of sessions available to suit your commitments.
This is a well managed and high performing training practice that is seeking a new Salaried GP to join the team. With Registrars and Nurses training on site, there is an exciting and supportive environment, and if you have any Special Interest Areas these will be considered. The workload is well managed, with a skilled clerical team on site to deal with incoming admin, leaving you to focus on your clinical work.
The practice is active in the PCN and keenly encourages training and development. You will benefit from support and funding, this is a great opportunity to develop your career. The clinical team is GP Partner led, working in union with a very strong Nursing team including a specialist in chronic diseases.
The workload consists of primarily a telephone based model, with bookable face to face appointments to use at your own discretion. As this is a training practice, it would be ideally suited to a newly qualified GP seeking lots of support. Alternatively, this would be a good fit for a more experienced GP with opportunities for further training.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions Salaried
- 19 AM, 13 PM patients per session total
- Telephone triage primarily, with some face to face slots
- Clerical team to deal with incoming admin
- Paper-light system for GPs
- Practice is active in the PCN
- Access to further training opportunities
- EMIS and Docman (training can be provided in induction)
- Suitable for all levels of GP experience
- GP training practice with options to get involved in training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,500 per session
- £84,000 full time (8 sessions)
- Further training opportunities
- 6 weeks annual leave
- BMA recommended CPD leave
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- GMC registered GP
- Recent, relevant GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs