Earn the same as a Partner without the responsibility of Partnership. Progression opportunity for GP with 2+ years' experience - low level of admin and bureaucracy stripped away. Available due to promotion, an exciting opportunity to join the group as the Lead GP for a mid-large group practice.
Clinical Lead GP - Croydon
- Progressive and forward-thinking set-up
- Training Practice
- Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment
- Part of larger network with many Training practices across London
- Further support of Prescribing Pharmacists who will sign the majority of your prescriptions
- Additional Multi-Disciplinary Clinicians, including Paramedic for home visits and Social Prescribers
- Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on the reason you chose to become a doctor, clinical work and seeing patients
- Career progression supported
- CQC rated Good
You will also be supported with career progression, whether that is a clinical interest or if you have a desire to become a GP Trainer.
Salary - £12,000-£14,000 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + Private Health Insurance
Location - Croydon
The surgery -
- Multi-site forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practices with parking
- High levels of support
- Prescribing Pharmacist to assist with prescriptions
- Very low-visiting (Paramedics do visits)
- Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression
- Clinically led, by you and the other GPs
- Supported by a robust management team
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- Investors in people accredited
- 6-8 sessions
- Clinically focussed position with reduced admin
- Non-clinical sessions for leadership responsibilities
- Mix of telephone and f2f appointments - realistic workload
- Very low - zero home-visiting
- Unique triaging role, ensuring effective workflow of patients to appropriate Clinician or Team member.
The benefits -
- Returning to a clinically based role
- £12,000-£14,000 per session (experience dependent)
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension
- BUPA Health Insurance
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!