Here we have an opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a forward-thinking practice with a close-knit, happy team and a long-standing Partnership near Woking. The practice is highly supportive of career progression and development and highlights its forward-thinking attitude by utilising new technologies and encouraging development opportunities for staff at the practice. It maintains this forward-thinking approach whilst remaining traditional as well, still holding on to the patient-first approach that they have had for so long.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,500 per session + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Woking area
- In a relatively affluent area with a well-educated demographic
- Multi-disciplined team, including Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and more
- Very low number of home visits
- Highly organised admin team, including secretaries who deal with GP's letters
- High QOF achievers and CQC Good
- Supportive of specialist interests
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Dedicated admin time for each session
- Mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Low home-visiting numbers
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- Chance to pursue specialist interests
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £10,500- £11,500 per session
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!