A genuine and rare opportunity to join an exceptional practice in semi-rural East-Lincolnshire. The practice is GP training and Nurse training and has an exceptional reputation in the area. The practice has a state-of-the-art building with amazing facilities including isolated minor-ops suite. Progression and development are actively encouraged and there is a real team-ethos at the practice. The surgery is currently offering one of the bets remuneration packages available nationally and are offering £11,000-£15,000 per session. This is a genuine offering.
Location - East-Lincolnshire
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to partnership available)
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Streamlined administration and excellent admin team
- Manageable and dynamic workload, among the best in the locality
The benefits -
- Arguable the best remuneration package available nationally
- Excellent location, good commuting links from Grimsby, Lincoln, Boston and further afield
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- State-of-the-art building
- Onsite parking
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!