A salaried GP opportunity with a view to partnership is now available at this well-respected Training Practice, situated on the Bradford/Halifax border. The surgery is operated by a friendly team of approachable Partners who work extremely well together and are fully supportive of professional development and upskilling the wider team. They have created a really cohesive team where weekly collaborative meetings are very important.
The practice understands the importance of work life balance so can be flexible to offer working hours that fit around childcare commitments.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Bradford/Halifax border
- Well respected Training Practice
- Purpose built
- Your own dedicated consultation room
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Low call-out rates
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Flexibility; the chance to do hours that fit around outside commitments
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- BMA style contract
- Very competitive financial package £9500 - £10,000 per session
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!