Here we have a very traditional, family-feel practice that is technologically progressive and highly forward-thinking. Their progressive attitude combined with a focus on quality of care ensures an excellent service for patients.
This training practice is seeking a Salaried GP or a Salaried GP with a view to partnership to join their highly skilled and multi-disciplined team, lead by their experienced and passionate Partners. Development is actively encouraged and you will be supported in your pursuit of specialist interests. There are no extended hours and no duty doctor expectations either.
You'll benefit from having 15-minute appointments and 25 patients per day on average, making your daily routine a very manageable workload.
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session + 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study + BMA Model contract + NHS pension
- Hailsham area
- Easily commutable from Eastbourne, Bexhill, Seaford, Newhaven, etc.
- Highly innovative practice, always looking for ways to develop
- Training Practice, supportive of progression and development
- Great staff retention across clinicians, management and admin staff
- Support of a large and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, including Paramedic Practitioner, ANP, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and more!
- Dedicated 30 minutes of admin time every session
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Flexible on the number of sessions available
- Very manageable workload of 25 patients per day on average
- No duty doctor - extra appointments are shared between the whole team
- 15 minutes for face-to-face appointments
- Genuine flexibility on offer for GPs
- No extended access needed
- Minimal home visits, Paramedic takes care of these for the most part
- Amazing opportunity to pursue a Partnership option in time!
- BMA model contract
- Excellent workload
- Up to £11,000 per session
- NHS pension
- Support with specialist interests
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 weeks' study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!