Work as a Salaried GP for an innovative and exciting organisation with a friendly team and a focus on high quality patient care as well as staff wellbeing. Our client is a community interest company, so their generated surplus is directed towards patient care. This organisation is responsible for providing Primary Care Services to over 20,000 patients, provides the Extended Primary Integrated Care Service for Salford and provides the Inclusion and Special Allocations Service for Salford and Trafford patients. They are currently undergoing a transformation programme within the Practice which has resulted in them being able to offer opportunities for both experienced and newly qualified Salaried GPs. They are looking for an enthusiastic Salaried GP to join their team. Tier 2 sponsors.
- Superb, modern GP premises
- First rate clinical support including ANPs and Pharmacists
- Highly efficient, organised admin infrastructure
- Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes
- Collaborative working with a host of third sector organisations
- Therapeutic activities arranged for patients via an involved PPG
- Dynamic and creative. Caring, compassionate and professional
- Always keen to learn and share learning, GP Trainers are very welcome!
- Ready to embrace new ways of working, innovation and quality improvement
- Team spirited and flexible with a sense of humour
- 4 to 9 sessions available
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- A team of like-minded clinicians
- Excellent support and managerial staff
- Encouragement to innovate
- A no blame, learning culture
- Full induction and mentorship
- Competitive pay and NHS Pension, and Medical Indemnity costs above Crown Indemnity
- Modern premises at all of their sites
- Access to professional educational sessions, including monthly half-day in house clinical training
- The support of a wider Leadership team and a Corporate Services Team
- Tier 2 sponsors
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!