This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established surgery, in Rugby on a Salaried basis.
The practice have built a strong permanent team composed of GPs, Nursing Staff and Pharmacists, to meet the needs of modern General Practice, and have designed sessions to allow for protected admin time and the pursuit and development of specialist clinical interest areas.
Located in Rugby, easily commutable from Coventry, Leicester and Northampton. Ample on-site parking is provided.
The surgery is able to sponsor a Tier 2 VisaKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Superb support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the
- GMC and on the performers list.
- The surgery is able to support a Tier 2 Visa
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs