A fantastic opportunity to join a respected, successful Training Practice in the ever-popular Chippenham area
Traditional in values but progressive in set-up, this is an excellent example of a continually innovating practice which retains its community feel.
GPs are very well supported clinically by prescribing ANPs and administratively by a highly trained team who handle clinical correspondence, with all routine prescriptions outsourced leaving only acutes left for GPs to action.
Salary - £9,500-£10,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Chippenham area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- No routine prescriptions
- List-holding to promote continuity and reduce time taken reviewing patients' history
- Administrative support team of highly-trained correspondence staff
- Very established, stable Partnership with excellent management
- Very sociable team which meets every morning for 45 minutes
- CQC Good
Your role -
- Salaried GP with optional view to attractive Partnership
- 4 or more sessions per week
- 28 patients per day
- AM - 2 pre-bookable F2F, 13 same-day telephone/F2F, 45 minute coffee/admin break
- PM - 10 same-day telephone/F2F, 3 same-day F2F to finish
- Low visiting
- Opportunity to develop specialisms
The benefits -
- Up to £90,000 FTE
- View to attractive Partnership available
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!