This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most well-regarded practices in the area, corroborated by patient feedback. The surgery is forward-thinking and clinically (very) well-staffed. The team make the effort to meet on a daily basis; meaning that everyone is on the same page with regards to work-flow and there is a good exchange of information. This has resulted in a cohesive and highly supportive environment, where people enjoy coming to work. The practice is involved with the Training of registrars, and the Teaching of Student Nurses.
- £9,800 - £10,800 per session (depending on experience)
- High-earning partnership
- BMA model contract
- High-earning GP Practice
- Training for GP registrars and Nurses
- A balanced, harmonious team
- Mixed patient demographic
- Pharmacist and NP support; significantly reducing your workload
- Team meetings; harmonious, egalitarian environment
- High QOF achieving
- One of the best surgeries in area, as rated by patients
- 4-8 session GPs considered.
- Well-vetted appointments; realistic numbers too - circa 30 per day
- Low number of home visits
- Minimal on call duties - once per fortnight
- Special Interests supported and developed
- Daily meetings and regular educational meetings
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Excellent financial package
- High-earning GP Practice
- NHS pension
- 7 weeks' leave + bank holidays
- Development opportunities
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!