Work as a salaried GP wvt Partnership for a practice that offers lots of support, contact with colleagues and, is geared towards addressing the challenges primary care currently faces. This is an opportunity to join a surgery where the thoughts and ideas of their GPs are respected and actioned. You'll have support from an excellent team that work hard to protect their GPs. Home visits are minimal due to the use of the local AVS service, and your day is well organised and safely structured. The development of specialist interests is championed and encouraged with lots of mentorship from partners due to their huge array of specialisms. Their team culture is exemplary, and no GP is left struggling. Open to sponsoring a Tier 2 doctor. CQC Good with outstanding elements.
- £85,500 - £108,000 per annum FTE depending on experience and skillset
- Partner drawings will be discussed in person
- Up to £24k FTE golden handshake for new to partnership GPs
- Innovative GP practice built with the future in mind
- CQC Good with outstanding elements
- Skilled range of professionals; good clinical ratios
- A superb Clinical team; proactive and friendly
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Strong back-office function
- Strong links with the community; a team that listen to their patients
- Lots of contact with colleagues
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Duty doctor half day
- Partnership opportunity
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Support to develop any specialist interests
- Open to sponsoring Tier 2
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!