Salaried GP Required, Bristol
- Prospect Health
- £0.00 - £83200 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Dec 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-staffed and well established North Bristol training surgery in the post of Salaried GP (on either a part time or full time basis).
The surgery have built up a large clinical team including GPs, ANPs, Pharmacists and Paramedics, ensuring a managed work plan and flexible working hours. Home visits are minimal, and paperwork is largely managed by an admin and secretarial team. You would also have the opportunity for further clinical development and to become involved with GP training.
Located in North Bristol, within easy reach of the M4, M5 and M32. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Patient list of just over 18000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses, ANPs and Pharmacists
- Offering 4 to 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent staff
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits
- Successful training surgery
Package and Benefits
- £83,200 per session per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert