Based in the popular market town of Royal Wootton Bassett, we are currently appointing a Salaried GP for a practice which has embraced the ongoing changes in Primary Care in the past few years, recruiting a clinical skill mix to the practice with Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Care Practitioner, Physio and Physician Associates alongside the permanent GPs. This has resulted in virtually no home visits and superb admin workflow offering the chance of a good work-life balance with the flexible start and finish times.
We have received excellent feedback from the two GPs we placed in recent years, with both still happily still in post two and five years later respectively.
Salary - £11,000 per session + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Royal Wootton Bassett
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Medical Students
- Forward-thinking in its approach
- Mixed-affluent population
- Excellent MDT support
- Highly-skilled admin team, excellent admin workflow with processes in place
- Happy to support specialist interests and serious about GP education
- Excellent feedback from GPs we have placed there
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- 12 routine appointments and 3 same-day calls per session
- Average of just 6-7 patients on Duty Days, otherwise more of an oversight/supervisory role
- No home visits (except end of life)
- Flexible start and finish times - last appointment 5.00pm
- Just 1-2 extended hours evenings a year, no Saturdays
The benefits -
- £11,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!