You will be working for a popular Training Practice in north Portsmouth and will be joining a young, dynamic team of Partners and Salaried GPs.
As a more modern and forward-thinking Partnership, the set-up is geared towards making the GPs' lives as easy as possible, offering things like flexible start and finish times, control over your workload, no extended hours (with Partners taking responsibility for these as they are the ones responsible for the Practice, not their Salaried GPs) and the option to opt-out of Duty Doctor.
Applications from newly qualified GPs are very welcome as are those requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
Salaried GP - £10,000 - £11,000 per session
GP Partner - circa £15,000 per session plus profits
Location - Portsmouth
The surgery -
- Medium-to-large size Training Practice with two Trainers
- Young, dynamic Partnership
- Partner-owned premises
- Excellent team of prescribing ANPs supporting the GPs along with:
- PCN team of Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, First-contact Physio, Paramedic and Social Prescribers
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Scanners and Read Coders
- Superb IT structure and support - highly organised practice
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
Your role -
- Minimum 4 sessions - full-time available
- 2hr30 clinical time per session - 13-15 patients typically
- Minimal home-visiting
- Flexible start and finish times
- Opt-in/opt-out Duty Doctor
- No extended hours
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Earn more for doing more
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave, 1 week study leave for Salaried GPs
- 8 weeks' annual leave for Partners
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!