Salaried GP role in Peterborough with a fantastic training practice, paying £85,000-£95,000 dependent on experience.
Prospect Health are currently recruiting for a fantastic large training practice in Peterborough. They are looking for a Salaried GP, whether experienced or newly qualified the practice will provide the right level of support to you. You will benefit from working with a large team of clinicians providing excellent support and allowing you to focus on consulting with patients. The workload is very manageable with little or no visits each week for GPs due to there being a visiting team. The practice uses SystmOne. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Part-time or full-time sessions available and flexible on days
- Pro-rata CPD session per week in addition to clinical sessions
- Patient list size of approximately 20,000
- Friendly team of 6 Partners and 2 Salaried GPs, meaning support is always available
- Team of 15 nurses supporting and delivering minor illness, mental health, chronic disease and treatment room services
- Long established training practice, providing opportunities for career development
- Manageable workload with a visiting team to reduce visits
- Mentor and support available for GPs with less experience
- Practice uses SystmOne
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary £85,000 - £95,000 FTE, based on 9 sessions (8 clinical and 1 CPD) per week
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave plus statutory holidays
- NHS pension enrolment
- Option to progress to Partnership
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
- GMC Registered
- On the NHS Performers List
- Right to work in the UK
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs