Salaried GP role in St Neots with a fantastic training practice, paying up to £95,000 basic salary dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP role in St Neots with a large training practice. You will benefit from working with a large team of clinicians providing excellent support and allowing you to focus on clinical excellence. Whether you are newly qualified or experienced you will be provided with the support you need to excel in your role. There is an emphasis on training and development, specialist interests are supported and as they are a training practice education is at the forefront. The practice uses SystmOne.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Part-time or full-time sessions available and flexible on days
- Pro-rata CPD session per week in addition to clinical sessions
- Patient list size of 24,000
- Friendly team of Partners and Salaried GPs, meaning support is always available
- Team consists of Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Care
- Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and HCAs, as well as a large administration team.
- Long established training practice, providing opportunities for career development
- Manageable workload with a dedicated visiting team, reducing pressure on GP's
- Pharmacist team supporting medication reviews, chronic disease and clinical correspondence
- Mentoring and support available for newly qualified GPs
- Practice uses SystmOne
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary £85,000 - £95,000 FTE, based on 9 sessions (8 clinical and
- 1 CPD) per week
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Option to progress to Partnership
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
- GMC Registered
- On the NHS Performers List
- Preferably has some GP teaching or training experienceRight to work in the UK
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs