6-8 sessions Salaried GP, St Helens, Merseyside up to £80,000 FTE, GP training practice.
Please read on if you wish to work in a GP Training practice in St Helens as a Salaried GP that offers a friendly, supportive environment working to achieve excellent patient care. The practice has a very stable team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Pharmacists and Practice Nurses all holding a ethos for close teamwork and supported by an excellent management structure to provide great practice organisation.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Well managed workload (combination of face to face and telephone consultations)
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 9,000 patients
- GP Training Practice
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs