Salaried GP job in Spalding, 4-9 sessions a week available, flexible on days, manageable workload with low home visits
Please read on if you are looking for a Salaried GP opportunity near Spalding with a medium sized dispensing practice. There is an opportunity for Partnership, if desired. You will be working with an experienced and well-established team of clinicians and enjoy a manageable workload of patient contacts per session. The number of home visits is low each week. The practice uses SystmOne practice software.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-9 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Patient list size of approximately 8,000 patients
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Experienced and well-established clinical team including GP Partners, Salaried GP, Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurses
- Manageable workload with low visits
- Practice uses SystmOne
- High QOF score
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks study leave
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
- Opportunity for Partnership, if desired
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs