Ready for a change? Why not work as a Salaried GP with a serious view to joining a very high earning partnership, within a modern, vibrant, and happy general practice situated in St Helens. Do you find yourself regularly isolated at work with a heavy workload burden and little support? How does working within a strong GP and impressive clinical support team sound? What about working to 15-minute appointments with 12 patient contacts a session?
This practice truly is forward thinking. They have their own in-house Mental Health and Frailty team which makes a huge difference to the GP workload, and they have also taken on two local contracts dealing with adult ADHD reducing wait times from 4 years to less than 12 months.
A BMA model contract is offered with this position.
- £93,150.00 FTE
- Partner drawings will be disclosed upon your interest
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built bright and modern GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team; reduced paperwork.
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Very reasonable workload: 15-minute appointments, circa 24 patient contacts a day
- Progression to partnership
- Great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Excellent financial package + NHS Pension
- High earning partnership
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday and 1-week study leave
- Supportive of the development of specialist interests
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!