This is an outstanding opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a really lovely practice in a wonderful setting! The practice has an excellent, multi-disciplined team including ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Nurses and offers a highly supportive environment. As well as being a training practice, the surgery is very forward-thinking with technologically and workload, as you will rarely see more than 13 patients per session. The practice has also recently won awards for its efforts during the pandemic with how it regularly went above and beyond to deliver exceptional care to all patients.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,500 per session + BMA contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Hythe area
The surgery -
- Lovely location and surroundings
- Takes the lead for the rest of the PCN
- Excellent online setup that benefits patients and staff
- Offers minor surgery as well as sexual health clinics
- Close-knit, long-standing team of clinicians and administrative staff
- High achievers with QOF and CQC - Good
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions
- See up to 13 patients per session
- 15 minutes for face-to-face and 10 minutes for phone calls
- Home visits only when urgent and Paramedic is otherwise engaged
- Very manageable duty doctor workload
- No expectation around extended hours
- Be supported in developing your specialist interests
The benefits -
- Up to £11,500 per session
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension
- Supportive training practice
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!