An excellent Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a highly reputable and well-established practice in the Hayes area.
A job share would be considered or a portfolio role across our OOH's or primary care extended services is also an option which would attract additional pay enhancements in addition to the advertised salary.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
The practice manager and the admin team work in collaboration with all members of the clinical team to reduce unnecessary workload using initiatives such as care navigation for appointments and triaging of clinical documents.
- up to £10,500 per session
- Training practice/surgery for nurses
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Full time or part time positions available
- Flexible days/sessions
- Full BMA contract offered
- Clinical Leadership opportunities
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Minor surgery clinics performed
- Opportunity to work additional paid hours (portfolio role, OOH’s primary care extended services)
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 10,000 patient list
- 15 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!