You will be joining a successful, well-thought of Training Practice in a popular residential area of Bournemouth.
The practice were recommended to us personally by another practice in their PCN we recently recruited for. They are one of the most cohesive, collaborative PCNs we've every worked with.
There is a very healthily sized team of Salaried GPs supporting the Partners, with progression heavily encouraged and work/life balance thoroughly promoted. Notable is the level of emotional support they give to their staff as well as professional.
Drawings - c£15,000 per session plus profits
Location - Bournemouth
The surgery -
- c10,000 patients
- Training Practice with Registrars, FY2s and Medical Students
- Partnership comprising GPs, other clinicians and non-clinicians
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent coding team plus scripts and non-NHS work is done by Partners
- Very manageable workload - 15-minute appointments
- Protected admin time - minimum 50 mins per session
- Outstanding patient scores, regularly featured in local press
- Home-working supported with telephone only templates available 1-2 sessions per week
- Very sociable - twice daily coffee break as well as regular clinical meetings
Your role -
- GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Flexible start and finish times
- Virtually no home visits
- Half-day Duty only
- Routine session:
- 2 x 15-minute F2F, 2 x 15-minute follow-up, 1 x 10-minute follow-up, 1 hour of triage, 2 x 15-minute triaged F2F
The benefits -
- Purpose-built premises with no property buy-in
- Above average earnings
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!