Work as a GP Clinical Lead for an innovative and exciting organisation with a friendly team and a focus on high quality patient care as well as staff wellbeing. Our client is a community interest company, so their generated surplus is directed towards patient care. The company is responsible for providing Primary Care Services to over 20,000 patients, provides the Extended Primary Integrated Care Service for Salford and provides the Inclusion and Special Allocations Service for Salford and Trafford patients. They are currently undergoing a transformation programme within the Practice which has resulted in them being able to offer unique opportunities for clinical leadership roles. They are looking for an enthusiastic GP to lead their Clinical team. With clinical, operational and leadership experience, the successful candidate will work with their excellent dynamic forward-thinking multi-disciplinary team who are highly proficient in helping them achieve their mission to deliver high quality care to our patients in Salford.
- Superb, modern GP premises
- First rate clinical support including ANPs and Pharmacists
- Highly efficient, organised admin infrastructure
- Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes
- Collaborative working with a host of third sector organisations
- Therapeutic activities arranged for patients via an involved PPG
- Up to 9 sessions negotiable
- Dynamic and creative. Caring, compassionate and professional
- Have at least two years post CCT experience of providing high quality clinical care
- Resourceful with clinical leadership qualities and experience
- Always keen to learn and share learning, GP Trainers are very welcome!
- Looking for an alternative to the partnership model while retaining ownership of actions and clinical service delivery
- Ready to embrace new ways of working, innovation and quality improvement
- Team spirited and flexible with a sense of humour
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- A team of like-minded clinicians
- Excellent support and managerial staff
- Encouragement to innovate
- A no blame, learning culture
- Full induction, mentorship and support in the role from our Chief Clinical Officer
- Competitive pay and NHS Pension, and Medical Indemnity costs above Crown Indemnity
- No requirement to "buy in" and no personal financial liabilities
- Modern premises at all of their sites
- Access to professional educational sessions, including monthly half-day in house clinical training
- The support of a wider Leadership team and a Corporate Services Team
- Permanent contract 1.0WTE including 6 patient facing clinical sessions and 3 sessions that are protected for leadership activities per week
- Involvement with local CCG and PCN meetings * Undergraduate teaching for medical, nursing and allied health professionals
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2.