6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Bolton, Lancashire up to £82,000 FTE, 15 min appts available, supportive practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Bolton that prides itself on high quality patient care underpinned by a friendly, supportive team approach. The practice is long established and has an excellent reputation so as a Salaried GP you'll enjoy working alongside a great team of GP Partners, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and a wider community team. The practice is also very well organised with an excellent management structure and great admin support.
Further details are below.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 7,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- 15 min face to face appointments
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,500-£10,300 per session, per annum DPE (up to £82,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs