Benefit from working as a salaried GP within a vibrant and happy, practice situated in Swinton. Work alongside very supportive Partners, who protect the workload of their Salaried GPs ensuring your day is manageable and any extra work is picked up by them. This culture is further carried over to your duty day which again is covered mostly by the partners, with salaried GPs only doing 1 in 3 weeks currently. This practice is passionate about inclusion health and are signed up to the 'Homeless Friendly' charter. Overall, however, their demographic is predominantly mixed. They're open minded to a partnership for the right candidate after at least 12 months working as a salaried doctor. Tier 2 sponsorship coming soon!
- £94,500 - £99,000
- MDU fees paid
- Purpose built heath centre all on one level
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Teaching practice for medical students, physician associates and nurses
- Very friendly and supportive team. Everybody has each other's back
- 6 - 8 sessions a week but would consider 4.
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Daily schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Supportive of the development of specialist interests
- Tier 2 sponsors
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!