You will be joining a visionary team at the forefront of change within General Practice. The set-up is geared towards making the GP's lives easier by promoting efficiency, decision-making and collaboration as a team.
Workflow is minimal thanks to vibrant processes in place, workload is fair and reasonable and leaves the GP in control, Duty is more of a go-to clinician and extended hours are covered by the Partners.
As well as this, you'll be working in award-winning premises complete with private sun balcony for enjoying a coffee break!
To find out more, use the following link to watch a short video going into more detail -
Salaried GP - £11,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Wokingham
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Medical Students and Physician Associate Students
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Structured working pattern with GP in control of timings
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders - minimal documents for GPs
- Pleasant demographic, generally middle-class
- Large team of ANPs, PAs and Clinical Pharmacists directly employed by the practice
- Stable Partnership with most a long way from retirement
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Start and finish times flexible
- Virtually no home visits
- No extended hours
- Specialisms encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
Next steps -
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!