This is a rare opportunity to work for what is genuinely one of the most well-led, organised practices in Cornwall. The practice is ahead of the curve in terms of technology and approach and as its list size continues to grow, it continually recruits new GPs to ensure they remain well-Doctored.
The practice has multiple GP Trainers, a multi-disciplinary team, outstanding patient reviews and a very reasonable patient workload, accompanied by a daily 10am coffee break with all clinicians! The practice is also involved in research and keen to grow its activity in this area.
Salary - c£11,000 per session + indemnity cover + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Redruth
The surgery -
- Superbly well-run, organised practice
- GP Training practice
- Large team of Partners and Salaried GPs - excellent retention
- Support team including Nurse Practitioners, Minor Illness Nurses, Paramedics
- Outstanding patient reviews
- Dispensing practice
- CQC Good with Outstanding
- £10,000 relocation costs available
Your role -
- Salaried GP post (partnership potential in future)
- 4 - 8 sessions
- 10am coffee break every day
- Using innovative AI consultation system called Klinik
- No home visits as part of normal day
- Heavily reduced admin workflow
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- c£100,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!