Read on to discover a brilliant new opportunity which has arisen for an On Call Locum GP at a reputable EMIS practice around the Maidstone area.What the job involves
A typical day at this practice looks like:
- The EMIS based practice, which is rated "Good" by CQC, is seeking a Duty Doctor for ad hoc dates over May and August.
- This friendly and supportive practice offers a competitive rate and a manageable workload.
- This practice welcomes newly qualified GPs and offer on site parking.
- Morning clinic from 9am - 12pm
- Admin including prescriptions, bloods, letters and lunch from 12pm - 3pm
Sessional/Hourly RateLength of Booking/Number of SessionsDays/Dates Required are
- Afternoon clinic from 3pm - 6pm
Home Visits RequiredAccommodation Provided?Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 30/5/22 - Monday 9am to 6pm
- 10/8/22 - Wednesday 9am to 6pm
- 11/8/22 - Thursday 9am to 6pm
- 12/8/22 - Friday 9am to 6pm
- 17/8/22 - Wednesday 9am to 1pm
- 18/8/22 - Thursday 9am to 6pm
- 19/8/22 - Friday 9am to 6pm
- 25/8/22 - Thursday 9am to 6pm
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS Performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this Locum GP role then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Locum Primary Care team on 01423 850 417Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum GP Jobs