6 Salaried GP, Northwich, Cheshire up to £68,000, BMA contract, av 12 contacts per session.
An exciting new career opportunity for you to practise in a very supportive, friendly and high-achieving surgery where you can achieve high-quality patient outcomes as a Salaried GP is now available in Northwich. The practice has a very friendly and forward-thinking team with an excellent organisation structure to support you in your work and help minimise admin tasks. This surgery has a cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs who all work very cohesively within a stable and encouraging environment. The surgery has a sustainable and well-managed consultation workload (av. 12 contacts per session) and there is committed support for you for professional development and interest clinic expansion. If this role sounds of interest, please read on for further details.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6 sessions a week available
- Excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Strong team of GPs Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av. 12 contacts per session
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Clear support for continuing or developing interest clinics
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £68,000
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
- BMA contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs