Proactive, forward-thinking GP Training and Teaching practice in Gloucester offering progressive general practice. Expanding, dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests. Excellent support team of Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and a Physiotherapist too.
Benefit from working as a Remote GP but within the NHS, meaning you still have access to the NHS pension and a BMA model contract too. You'll have 15-minute appointment times and an incredibly reasonable workload of 23 patients per day, plus an hour for continuity/GP book only slots!
Salary - Circa £10,000 per session + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location - Practice is based in Gloucester, would prefer Remote GPs to be able to visit every once in a while to feel like part of the team!
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Outskirts of Gloucester, on the edge of the Cotswolds
- GP Training and Teaching practice
- High-QOF achieving
- Passed CQC with Good
- Very passionate and locally involved colleagues
- Exciting expansion plans
- Outstanding staff retention across the practice
- Open to sponsoring a Tier 2 Visa
Your role -
- Flexible between 2 - 8 sessions per week
- 23 patient contacts per day (15-minute appointments) plus an hour of continuity slots!
- Reasonable, well thought out, workload for GPs
- Minimal admin thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - circa £10,000 per session
- Indemnity and GMC fees paid!
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!