Please read on to discover more about a well-managed and well organised surgery in the Camberwell area of South London seeking a new Salaried GP.
The role is at a small surgery based out of a modern purpose-built health centre with onsite parking for the GP's. There would be excellent development opportunities with support to develop interest areas, chances to run specialist clinics and opportunity to get involved in teaching.
The existing GPs are very experienced resulting in a really supportive and friendly working environment. There is an excellent clinical and clerical support team in place meaning the GPs are well supported and the surgery is very well managed. There is a highly efficient workflow optimisation scheme in place meaning admin is kept to a minimum. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions a week
- Flexible on working days
- Patient list size of circa 5,500
- Excellent clinical and clerical support teams
- Use Emis Web
- Teach medical students
- Purpose built surgery with onsite parking
- Well managed admin with all paperwork filtered
- Regular clinical meetings
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs