A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 4-8 Session GP to join our forward thinking, friendly practice.
Based in the heart of historic market town of Selby and surrounded by glorious countryside this practice is perfect for someone looking to relocate or wanting to take the next step in their career.
With an established leadership team this practice can offer a superb working environment that offers excellent support, development, and the flexibility to achieve good work life balance.
- 5 GP Partners
- 2 Salaried GPs
- Highly trained nursing team including 5 x nurse prescribers, practice nurses and HCAs.
- On site practice manager, Operations Manager and Patient Support Manager
- Large, recently refurbished, single site practice
- 11,000 Patient list size
- System One practice software
- CQC Rated Good in all areas
- Part of an active and engaging Primary Care Network
- Very High QOF Achieving
- Training Practice for GP Registrars and HYMS Medical Students
- Same Day Care Unit for urgent medical issues
- Very competitive Salary - £9500 - £10,500 per session
- Paid Indemnity Cover
- Varied caseload
- Opportunity to train for additional qualifications
- 6 Weeks annual leave + Pro Rated Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension
Location - Selby
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!