Salaried GP job in Worksop with a fantastic training practice, manageable workload, tier 2 visa sponsorship available and competitive salary.
We are recruiting for a fantastic high achieving training practice located in Worksop. The practice has a large patient list size and a very comprehensive clinical team in place consisting of GPs, Nurse, Pharmacists, Paramedics and HCAs. There is also an excellent managerial, reception, data and support team in place. The practices are modern, and purpose built with excellent facilities, providing you with excellent working environments. You will enjoy a very manageable workload and home visits are extremely rare. You will be fully supported with any training and development needs. GPs are provided with a secretary and GP mentor. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-9 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Large patient list size across a few practices
- Large clinical team consisting of GPs, Nurses, Pharmacists, Paramedics and HCAs
- Modern purpose-built premises with excellent facilities
- Forward thinking and supportive advanced training practice
- Consistently achieve high QoF scores and have a CQC rating of Outstanding
- Personal secretary and mentor for GPs
- Very manageable workload with rare home visits
- Practice uses SystmOne software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £95,000 basic salary based on 9 sessions a week (8 clinical and 1 CPD session)
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week's study leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
- GMC registered GP
- Relevant recent GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs