Work as a Salaried GP for an award-winning health tech start-up who are expanding their services to the NHS. They aim to help solve pressures within NHS primary care, as well as staff shortage and burnout. Their objective is to care for 2M NHS patients by 2027.
They will own and operate GP surgeries and will build the technology that best fit process innovation, differentiating themselves from other health tech which only want to sell services to GP surgeries.
Their core innovation is a more diverse mix of clinician increasing emphasis on ANP and Paramedic services during the patient journey. This will be enabled by a technology driven patient triage that drives efficiency, patient access and experience, and ultimately health outcome.
This is an excellent opportunity for people open to innovation, keen to grow together and to experience a start-up with amazing culture.
- Annual salary £90,000 - £100,000
Who they are looking for:
Our client was founded by a GP and has strong clinical expertise within the team. They are looking
for forward-thinking clinicians with a desire to lead the way in digital health to support our rapidly
expanding patient NHS population.
- Digitally proficient, passionate about digital health and committed to building digital warmth with all patients
- Availability to attend practices according to patients' needs (mostly Duns,
- Have a natural ability to bring clarity to complexity
- Pragmatist - you understand what an optimal service looks like, but you can also build the practical steps to get there
Full GMC registration with no ongoing regulatory investigations
- At least 2 years post-CCT
- Up to date with mandatory training
- On UK GP's performers list
- Track record in providing high quality patient-centred care with sound clinical judgement (with work references to evidence this)
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role, ongoing professional development and CQC compliance
Our client is building a new generation of value-based primary care, ensuring high-quality and affordable care and they need a salaried General Practitioner to operate their digital first NHS GP practice in Duns, Scotland.
- Remote and face-to-face consultations with related administrative work circa 3 patients an hour.
- Asynchronous work (letters and certificates / prescriptions)
- Test interpretations
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Life insurance and income protection
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- IT equipment for home working
- Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family and friends
- Flexible working options
- Genuine opportunities to grow and learn professionally
- Financial support for professional development
- Access to Hastings/London office and social committee events
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!