This is a superb opportunity to work for a very forward-thinking Training Practice, forging a new model of Primary Care in Gainsborough. Their aim is to protect GPs wherever possible and is exceptionally well managed with fantastic support in terms of medication management and workflow. They actively encourage portfolio careers, to ensure their GPs experience a varied and interesting workload.
The practice offers flexibility in terms of start and finish times and can offer some sessions to be worked remotely and Paid CPD time is scheduled into your working week.
Salary: £10,500 - £11,500 per session + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + study leave
Location - Gainsborough area
- Recently refurbished practice
- Outstanding management, runs very efficiently
- Incredibly forward-thinking, ahead of the curve
- Large team of excellent Clinicians
- Highly recommended by patients
- Salaried GP
- Any number of sessions considered
- Reasonable number of patients per day
- Huge reduction in administration
- Opportunity to develop specialist interest if mutually beneficial
- Lead GP progression available for exceptional GPs
The benefits -
- Up to £11,500 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave
- NHS pension
- Tier 2 Supporting practice
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!