Are you looking to join the true community surgery, at the heart of its local area and where you genuinely get to know your patients? This idyllic little village practice in North Devon could be for you.
A two Partner practice offering unrivalled flexibility thanks to their small size, you would ultimately replace one of the Partners who is retiring in the next 12-18 months at which point you would continue to drive the practice forward with the other Partner who although a very established Partner at the practice, still has 20+ years ahead of her.
The practice dispenses to 95% of its patients.
Salary - £11,000 per session whilst Salaried
Drawings - c£26,000 per session
Location - rural North Devon
The surgery -
- Stable practice in a pleasant setting
- Very supportive population
- Teaching Medical Students
- Well-maintained premises with recent investment (manageable buy-in)
- Very proactive within their PCN and the local area
- CQC Good with Outstanding
Your role -
- Salaried GP with 6-12 month view to Partnership
- 4-6 sessions per week
- Very flexible start and finish times
- Transitioning back to pre-Covid workload which was:
- AM - 14 patients
- PM - 10 patients
- Virtually no home visits - practice only has 10 housebound patients
The benefits -
- Very high-earning Partnership available (with tax, NI and pension all managed by practice)
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!