An excellent opportunity for a new or experienced Partner to join this tight-knit Training Practice in beautiful rural Wiltshire near Devizes ahead of a planned retirement in the next 1-2 years.
Part of a highly collaborative PCN, they work very closely with their local colleagues, undertaking joint projects and initiatives and sharing resources excellently.
The practice are high-earning, in an excellent position with their premises and have been well run for many years, as evidenced by the long overlap period they want for the incoming and outgoing Partners.
Partner earnings - £15,000 per session plus healthy profits
Location - Devizes area
The surgery -
- Idyllic Wiltshire countryside
- Predominantly middle-class demographic
- Modern, purpose-built premises
- Training Practice for GP Registrars, Medical Students and Physicians Associates
- Excellent admin team with a Clinical Auditor overseeing all workflow
- Regular team meals out with summer and Christmas parties too and daily team lunch
- SystmOne practice with Ardens Manager
Your role -
- GP Partner
- 4-8 sessions
- 16 patients in the AM, 14 in the PM
- Partner/management session if required
- Duty Doctor limited to half days and very manageable - runs like a normal clinic
- Special interest encouraged - numerous additional services offered
The benefits -
- High-earning Partnership
- No property-buy in required
- No other partners close to retirement
- 7 weeks leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!