Ready for a change? Why not work AS A Salaried GP or GP Partner within a modern, vibrant, and happy general practice situated in a quite suburb of Chorley. Do you find yourself regularly isolated at work with a heavy workload burden and little support? How does working within a strong GP Partner team sound? The GPs at this lovely practice have multiple specialist interests, and an impressive clinical support team including ANPs, PN's, Prescribing Pharmacists and Paramedics. Due to their excellent support, home visits are low for their GPs and admin is significantly reduced. This practice is rated CQC good and a BMA contract is offered with the salaried role.
- £86,058 - £94,500 FTE depending on experience and skillset.
- Partnership drawings discussed in person.
- Up to £24,000 for new to partnership GPs FTE
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built bright and modern GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team; reduced paperwork.
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Very reasonable workload (15-minute appointments)
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday + CPD
- Supportive of the development of specialist interests
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!