This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding, well-run practice that looks after its GPs. We have appointed for this practice in the past and the GPs we have introduced to the practice have reported excellent feedback! The practice is a Training Practice and offers a very reasonable workload along with no home visits and excellent MDT support. The Partnership are one of the most harmonious and cohesive we have ever come across.
To support their existing team of GPs, the practice is looking to recruit another Remote Salaried GP (or GPs), adding to one who is already established remotely with the practice and doing very well.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 + indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - home-based, practice located in North Cornwall/North Devon area
The surgery -
- Modern, purpose-built premises owned by the Practice
- GP Training Practice - also teaching FY2s and Med Students
- Dynamic, relatively young Partnership
- Multi-disciplinary workforce
- Support of ANPs, Paramedics and Prescribing Pharmacists
- Further support of social prescribers
- High-earning practice with several extra revenue streams
Your role -
- Remote Salaried GP
- 3-4 sessions (happy to consider higher)
- Variety of session types including consultations, e-consults, letters/bloods/scripts or combinations of all
- Flexibility around dates and start/finish times
- High degree of encouragement to design your own role
The benefits -
- Indemnity paid
- Masses of flexibility
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!