You will be joining a well thought of, extremely well set up Training Practice in the popular and historical town of Frome, regularly voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
For the carbon conscious, the practice is renowned for its approach to sustainability and is regularly referred to as the national leader in this area.
To support their long-standing, loyal team of GPs, the practice is now looking to recruit a number of permanent, remote GPs to reduce the number of telephone consultations, e-consults, bloods, insurance reports and so on that the GPs in the surgery are responsible for, allowing those GPs to spend more time face-to-face with their patients.
They would ideally like these GPs to be based within 1-1.5hrs of the practice so as to be able to attend the occasional practice meeting but are happy to consider candidates nationwide.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,000 per session plus indemnity and NHS Pension
Location - Home-based
The surgery -
- Award-winning Training Practice with five GP Trainers
- National leader in sustainability and green initiatives
- Stable Partnership with good mix of ages
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent workflow processes keeping admin to a minimum
- Manageable workload which is well structured
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- Very impressive purpose-built, multi-occupancy premises
Your role -
- Remote Salaried GP
- 2 or more sessions per week
- Variety of session types including consultations, e-consults, bloods/admin or combinations of all
- Flexibility around dates and start/finish times
- High degree of encouragement to design your own role
The benefits -
- Very well-run practice
- £90,000 full-time salary
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!