Well-respected Training practice with an excellent stable, clinical team. The practice is based in superb premises just outside of Wellingborough.
Salary - £80,000 - £88,000+ Indemnity + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Wellingborough
The surgery -
- Training Practice for Registrars, medical students, student nurses
- Excellent purpose-built, premises
- Stable clinical team
- Nurse practitioners who have acute clinics and take part in home visits
- Nurse led chronic disease management clinics
- Friendly, supportive, innovative
- Excellent patient feedback
- Emis Web clinical system
- GMS contract
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Open to Interests and specialisms
- Reasonable patient workload and regular practice meetings
- Consistent training at practice level and specifically tailored to individuals
- View to partnership available
The benefits -
- Working for a forward-thinking practice with growing opportunities
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session depending on experience/skills
- Indemnity paid by practice in full
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- TIER 2 AVAILABLE
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!