An opportunity to work as part of an excellent, large team and offer continuity of care. The practice is highly supportive and trains GP Registrars annually, in addition to Physician Associates and Medical student teaching. Working alongside a large team of permanent doctors, you'd also be supported by other prescribing clinicians including Paramedics, Pharmacists and Nurses as well as further Nurse Practitioners and a Mental Health Nurse.
Each GP also has a dedicated PA to handle the admin workload, an area the practice is well-known for being highly organised.
Salary - £10,200-£10,500 per session plus indemnity and GMC fees
Drawings - £110,000-115,000 per annum
Location - outskirts of Weston-super-Mare
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - registrars, physician associates, medical students, F2s
- Excellent, purpose-built practice
- Much less deprived demographic than neighbouring practices with lots more young families
- Reduced admin workload
- Reduced pathology workload (Pathology Optimisation project underway)
- Large team of established Salaried GPs as well as large team of Partners
- Keen to support specialisms and portfolio careers
- Coffee break 15 - 20 mins each day
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner
- 4-9 sessions per week
- List-holding for continuity of care (option to not hold a list for a lower salary)
- Very reasonable workload with GP in control
- Dedicated, personal PA for admin support
- Minimal home visits - dedicated home-visiting Paramedic
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £10,200-£10,500 per session for Salarieds
- £110,000-115,000 per annum for Partners
- Indemnity paid
- GMC fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!