A practice in a superb location, walking distance from Kentish Town/Kentish Town West stations, and the tube stations of Chalk Farm and Belsize Park. The practice is well-run, a Training practice which typically offers 15 minute appointments when meeting patients face-to-face. Part of the North Central London CCG - known for its support of practices and GPs.
Salary - £10,000-£10,500 depending on experience/skills/role + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave + 1 week leave
Location - Camden
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Excellent, purpose-built practice
- Heavily involved in CCG and Federation
- Vibrant, dynamic, young team
- Very good multi-disciplinary team - Clinical Pharmacists and Nurses
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Excellent transport links, within walking distance of underground and overground. Current clinicians commute from North London up to St Albans
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
- EMIS Web practice
Your role -
- 5-7 sessions Mon-Wed ideally
- 15 minute f2f appointments
- Reduced admin workload
- Low home visiting
- Opportunity to develop specialist interests
The benefits -
- £10,000-£10,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!