We're recruiting a Salaried GP, for a tightly-knit practice in Wolverhampton. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well run practice. The patient numbers are far below average, meaning you'll only ever have 22 patient contacts per day with few home visits and a 9.30am start time.
- Circa £10,500 - £11,500 per session
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA model contract
- Tightly knit practice
- Practice Nurse / Administrative support
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- Educated patient demographic meaning few home visits
- Purpose-built premises
- Anything between 4-8 sessions per week considered
- Only see 22 patients per day - with autonomy around how this is dealt with
- Very few home visits, not even one per week on average
- Opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a group of highly talented colleagues
- More experienced GP required, due to the practice being smaller than average
- Very competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' annual/study leave
- BMA model contract
- Potential to extend fixed-term contract afterwards
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!